People are glued to their phones these days, and it is quite evident that they love to text. One of the best ways to text is to download WhatsApp. This is convenient and lets people be on their phones forever. So, today let us know about some of the advantages and disadvantages of WhatsApp.
Advantages of WhatsApp:
- You can text as much as you want for free on the application. This is great because a normal SMS will cost you money.
- Unlike a normal text messenger, on WhatsApp, you can send media files and also text, word, and pdf files. You can even send voice messages if you want to.
- WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted, and this allows it to have the utmost security. No one will be able to get into your personal details that you may have shared with your near ones.
- You can see last seen on WhatsApp which keeps you notified about your friends and family. You also get blue ticks when someone reads a message; this comes handy if someone has a habit of ignoring your text. But in case you don’t like the intrusion you can always turn the features off.
- You can also perform voice and video calls on WhatsApp with your contact. Install WhatsApp to get familiar with the features.
Disadvantages of WhatsApp:
- The application only works on an internet connection; you are not able to send messages when offline.
- You need to join it using a contact number and also have to share your number so that they can add you. This does have the risk of them calling you up.
Try the application out if you are looking for a platform to text on. If you have problems during installation, look up install WhatsApp the wasap guide to get adequate help.